Our mission is to be the leading provider of workforce management and staffing solutions in the health and social care sectors in our chosen markets. Every day we help our clients deliver outstanding health and social care by providing innovative and measureable outsourcing and staffing solutions.
Our corporate values shape the culture at HCL and define the characteristics and behaviours that guide the way we work with our colleagues, our customers, our suppliers and other stakeholders; they represent our highest priorities and are a deeply held driving force.
- Integrity: we do what we say we will do with integrity, professionalism and without compromise.
- Excellence: we ensure excellence in everything that we do in order to deliver the highest level of patient care.
- Collaborative: our open, vibrant and collaborative culture builds genuine relationships, delivers outstanding customer service and provides a rewarding place to work.
- Innovative: we create market leading healthcare recruitment solutions by driving innovation and expertise to adapt to the needs of our clients, candidates and patients.
- Sustainable: our diverse and talented team continually evaluate everything we do to ensure a flexible, successful business both today and tomorrow.
The strategies we employ aim to:
- Focus on organic revenue and profit growth.
- Deliver value for money solutions to clients that enable them to maximise the quality of care delivered to patients and end users.
- Keep compliance and clinical governance at the heart of our service to both clients and candidates.
- Be the agency of choice for candidates and client.
- Utilise leading edge technology to provide innovative and measureable solutions.
- Create a development culture where employees have the opportunity to develop themselves and their careers.
- Build employee engagement which in turn will deliver an outstanding and consistent customer experience.